Heated seat issue (Maybe)

BLUEDART

Hi there...

Nope...I am not having that problem...For me, the low setting is not warm enough..

the high setting, is....just right...*s*

I came back from Christmas vaca in the 50th state to *GEEZ that's COLD* 33 degrees at 5 aye yam in the 48th.

I concur. High is ....just right... low was not warm enough.

I had a *cough* triple upgrade thru Avis all the way to a Chevy Monte Carlo. I soooooooooooooo missed my CUV :wub: ! (mumble, mumble, pieceofcrap, mumble, carlo)

Agree... the "low" setting doesn't seem too effective in very cold weather. On those cold morning starts, I let the "high" setting crank while the cabin climate control gets the inside air comfortable, which is amazingly quick compared to how my traded bus-like Expedition used to heat up! Once things begin to get toasty after a short time, I'll turn the seat heat back to low, or even more often, off.

• 1 month later...
When I have my heated seats on low setting, I can hardly feel the heat. When is is on hi, I roast. Anyone have the same issue? Any fixes? THX

Wow, I definitely don't have this problem; I can't get enough of the heat! My old ride didn't have heated seats, and frankly, I'm converted - so much so I'm trying to convince the wife to let me install a Bench Radiator in the house!

But for your situation... would something simple like putting a cushion on the seat before you sit down solve the problem - helping to insulate you from the heat a little? Granted, the last thing you want to do is be held up too high in the seat by an awkward cushion...

It's just a thought.

Sam.