Just got a new Monochrome Limited 08 MKX

Netmaster

• 2 weeks later...
The wife said I can finally get one! I Just picked it up the other day. I have been working in these vehicles for months and fell in love with them the fist time I got into one. I ended up getting the Monochrome Limited because it stood out the most on the lot. It’s a looker that’s for sure!

Does your center instrument panel have wood trim instead of the brushed nickel? I'm having a hard time telling from the photo, but it sure looks like the wood.

I just test drove a Monochrome Limited today and the center instrument panel had the brushed nickel trim. I asked the sales guy if wood was an option for that piece since it has the other wood accents...he said no.

Just curious....

Does your center instrument panel have wood trim instead of the brushed nickel? I'm having a hard time telling from the photo, but it sure looks like the wood.

I just test drove a Monochrome Limited today and the center instrument panel had the brushed nickel trim. I asked the sales guy if wood was an option for that piece since it has the other wood accents...he said no.

Just curious....

It has the standard silver dash trim, but has a wood dash application over the silver trim (the wood sticks to it)...usually a dealer installed accessory. You may have noticed at this point, but just figured I would comment.

Nice looking rig BTW.

Edited by Beltfed