2014 Edge Limited; ABS, Traction Control, TC off lights.

5K on Edge and for no reason these three lights come on, even when sitting idling in park.

Stealership says can,t get to light up, computer shows no faults.

Pick it up and 26 hours and 40 miles later "bing" on again.

My gut feeling is a speed sensor. Just finished with Ice and Snow here in Big D.

Told SM that if can,t locate which one change all. Told it may be in shop 3 days. WT* got loaner anyway.

A Mustang. I'm 6ft and 240. Wifes 6ft and legs. Feels like climbing in Apache.

Any ideas undercover Ford techs.

Update on this post: It ended up being the front right speed sensor. They replaced plus went to each connector on the rest and applied dielectric grease to the connectors to keep moisture and salt out. Remember this was after a ice/snow event where sand and salt were applied to the roads.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I had this issue on my 2009 Edge and it ended up being the plastic wiring harness connector plugged into the Alternator. Apparently an o-ring melted and then cooled causing the connector to be poor which caused the computer to know how much power to regulate to the battery which caused many false readings on the dash and scan tool codes.

• Like 1