New Edge Vapor Silver

xplorgee

Just got my replacement EDGE today. What a nice car. I had an 07 SEL Plus and it was replaced with a Premium AWD. I have to say, the tranny shifts better, the suspension is much tighter and when you point it, it goes. It seems like they ironed some bugs out of the early production models. I hope it stays this way. I got a Vapor Silver AWD Premium. The power tailgate bar looks dumb how it just sits there inside. SYNC with Nav is quite nice. Ive looked for an answer to sports suspension. Anybody?

Looking at the fit and finish of my car and found that someone was jacking or installed incorrectly the memory button. There are plastic chaf marks ( you know, its kinda white in color ) around where the bezel for the switch is and mem button is not flush like the 1/2 buttons are. Also, I thought the childproof/idiot friend window lock button was illuminated. Can someone take a look to see if it does illuminate. Cant wait for my new car to get fixed allready. Any help would be appreciated. I can breakdance as a prize for your help.