ADOT systems for MFT backup and Nav

Was looking at the options to primarily just add the backup camera to my MKX. I ran across this company and it appears they offer a unit for backup and Nav. From the website and video, I actually didn't see a video input to plug in the camera.

Has anyone seen or used this Product?

http://www.adotelectronics.com/product/adot-backup-camera-video-interface-for-ford-edge-raptor/

Thanks

Wow, can't believe no one has tried this. Appears to be a great deal if you need to add backup and Nav. As Nav wasn't important to me, I just went with the Lockpick2 to add the backup camera. Hard to believe this wasn't a standard feature on all Lincoln's....

Wow, can't believe no one has tried this. Appears to be a great deal if you need to add backup and Nav. As Nav wasn't important to me, I just went with the Lockpick2 to add the backup camera. Hard to believe this wasn't a standard feature on all Lincoln's....

I was under the impression that we could just plug a camera into the back of the HU (ie didn'the need a special adapter). Video feed connected to pins 1 & 10 of the center connector, if I read it right.