Dual Headrest DVD Player

Hi !

I have the dual headrest dvd. I think I am going to regret that 2100$ option :) I'm the type of buyer who checks all boxes when filling in the order...!

My first question is about the manual. Does anyone have it ?

Secondly, I feel like this should have come with a remote, can anyone confirm ?

The dvd player is not a version with HDMI input. The screen quality is average at best, therefore I don't really recommend buying the headrest. Aftermarket options are probably much better. It reads dvds well, but I have not tried divx or anything like that yet.

I also thought we could output the sound into the edge's speaker... I also have issues with menu navigation, I can't seem to find the keystrokes to exit the menu !

Oh well, this is why I'm looking for the manual.

Etienne.

The only way to exit the menu is with the remote, which should have been included along with two sets of headphones.

The only way to output the sound to the speakers is tuning the Edge's radio to the correct FM station.

Thanks for the info. I will look carefully and try to locate the remote. Hopefully I'll find a manual too !! B)