New 2015 Sport owner saying hi!

Cosmo Kramer

Hello all, just took delivery of a 2015 Sport with 401A, sunroof and nav, and 21" wheels. Loving it so far, I came from a 2013 MKX and while it had good power with the 3.7 I found it didn't have the handling to go with it. This new sport has both and the 2.7 ecoboost has quite a bit more power.

Anyway thought I would say hi, looking forward to learning lots on this forum! Here's a pic, I went with all black for that sinister look! :)

post-36238-0-71280100-1436142954_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, I'm interested in getting a new Edge although I'm holding out for the 2016's with Sync3. What do you think of the suede seat inserts? Does the suede just feel like regular cloth seats? I'm worried that I will not like them, I really like the regular leather seats in the Titanium.

The suede doesn't feel like regular cloth. Its like having slippery leather on the outside and soft grippy leather in the middle. The cooled option on the suede is a must in my opinion.

I just did a 3 yr lease on mine so I will get Sync3 in my next one, plus I already am well versed in this version after having my MKX.

So far so good on the Edge Sport, my build is 06/18 so I missed the water leak issue. So far the 2.7 is beating my MKX in fuel mileage by at least 1.5L/100. Only things my MKX had that this one doesn't is the radar guided cruise control, forward collision warning with brake assist and a power tilt/telescopic steering wheel.