Sign in to follow this  
lskarha

Adaptive cruise availability

We ordered our 2015 Titanium Edge, package 302A plus the Driver’s Assistance Package that includes adaptive cruise. When the order was placed the dealer said it was placed on “material hold”. I guess the adaptive cruise is not yet available. (Ford lit says late availability.)

Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone have a date on when Adaptive Cruise might be available?

• Like 1

I thought I heard September but I may be confusing it with someone else. If you want it I would wait for the 2016s.

I ordered one in March and was told the adaptive cruise would be available May 5th Then was told September by the moderator of this site. So took what I could get at that time a Titainium with everything else sure glad I did as looks like I would still be waiting. Love the car but sure would like it better with adaptive cruise. Maybe 2016?

I have ACC on our 2013. I won’t own a vehicle without it. Our lease is up in Oct so September night be cutting it close. Depending if that is when they start production. I assume Ford will let us extend our lease as needed. The incentives on the 2015s were/will be much better than the 2016 otherwise I would wait. But again that stupid lease due date.

-Lee

The other bad thing on th cruise is the layout of the toggle switches, the resume button is in the middle of the switches right net to the off button. With my big thumbs I have to look down to make sure I don't turn it off instead of hit resume. This not good at 75 mph.