2011 Limited - with ESP.

Tacyon

Does anyone definitively know if ESP covers clear coat flaking off ?

I have a spot the size of a sandwich (regular bread, not subway !) that flaked off my driver door and I'd like to have this info in hand if/when I get the wrong info back from the dealership I'm in contact with.

(is there a post that has our resident Ford reps in here ?)

post-22594-0-38654000-1437413048_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tacyon

PremiumCARE is so

comprehensive, it’s easier

to tell you what isn’t covered:

Batteries of all types and cables, belts, hoses, hose clamps, brakes (front hub, drums, shoes, linings, disc rotors, pads), manual transmission clutch disc, exhaust system (includes catalytic converter), spark plugs, squeaks,

rattles, tires, wheel balancing, wheel alignment, all lamps and lights (LED and HID lights, bulbs, sealed beam and lenses) except when purchased with New or Incomplete PremiumCARE Interior/Exterior Lighting, fogging of

lamp assemblies, shock absorbers, service adjustments and cleaning, fixed (non-moving) body parts, bumpers, glass, moldings, ornamentation, paint, rust, sheet metal, structural underbody framework, side and rear view

mirrors (glass and housing), water leaks, wind noise, weather strips, wheels, wheel studs, wheel covers, convertible top and bow, fabric, liners, fasteners, carpets, dash pad, wiper blades, knobs, trim, upholstery, physical

damage or cosmetic issues, repairs covered by manufacturer recalls, any insurance or if the vehicle is within the time and mileage limits of any warranty, repairs caused by improper unreasonable use, unauthorized alterations

or modifications of the vehicle, repairs caused by lack of required or recommended maintenance, and scheduled maintenance services. Costs or expenses for the teardown, rental expense, inspection or diagnosis of failures

not covered by this Agreement.