nitpick issue with my Edge

garrett62

I have had my Edge for a month now, with 1000 miles. Thankfully I have had none of the issues that some of the forum members have had. (though I just read the issue on the cooled seats getting hot, so I will need to check that one).

One thing which is slightly annoying is is seems to me the gas pedal could be longer? Or angled differently?? Sometimes my toe slips off the pedal. Anyone else think this is an issue?

Along those same lines. I have a problem of hitting the E-brake with my left foot when I brake my 2013. I KNOW, "don't use your left foot to brake stupid." Never had this problem with my Taurus. But it had adjustable peddles.

Burke

WHY IS A PROBLEM with a 2013 Edge even mentioned on a 2015 Edge forum? The '15 Edges do NOT even have a parking brake pedal! The parking brake is set with a little finger operated switch on the console.

BECAUSE it was related to a foot positioning issue.

Sounds like a personal problem!

Guy on my old Volvo S40 forum complained about how close together the clutch & brake pedals were and also the brake & gas pedals. Then he fessed up to having size 15 triple EEE shoes! Why in the world would the guy think that was Volvo's problem?!?!?