No iPhone audio notifications with sync upgrade

Upgraded MFT in my 13 SEL on the weekend. Now, none of the audio notifications play through my phone when synced with Bluetooth. Text messages and phone calls will ring through MFT but emails, appointments, alarms, etc get muted and won't play on the phone.

Is there a way around this? I need to have the audible notifications. Can you revert back to the previous version of MFT?

Upgraded MFT in my 13 SEL on the weekend. Now, none of the audio notifications play through my phone when synced with Bluetooth. Text messages and phone calls will ring through MFT but emails, appointments, alarms, etc get muted and won't play on the phone.

Is there a way around this? I need to have the audible notifications. Can you revert back to the previous version of MFT?

Hi normcloutier,

Sounds like you may need to turn AirPlay off on your iPhone. When connected to SYNC, swipe your finger from bottom to top. Under the volume bar, you should see SYNC. Select that and change it to iPhone. Check out this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289 Letme know if this helps!

Shaay

Edited by FordIVTteam