Looking for buying advice

Jchrysl

Hello I'm new to the forum and looking for advice I currently own an 05 explorer xlt and an 07 f150 xlt looking to replace the explorer currently has 190xxx on the clock I want to get an edge but haven't heard much about them looking for pros and cons and what the typical problems are any info is appreciated thanks

Hello I'm new to the forum and looking for advice I currently own an 05 explorer xlt and an 07 f150 xlt looking to replace the explorer currently has 190xxx on the clock I want to get an edge but haven't heard much about them looking for pros and cons and what the typical problems are any info is appreciated thanks

In this forum you'll find gobs of good ideas - both pros and cons - on the 2015 Edge..... and thus also the 2016. I'm like you in looking at the Edge..... and have almost decided on buying a loaded 2016 Titanium. Here's one of the threads in this forum that will give you tons of info: (And if you keep looking, there are others.) http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/19100-hyunda-vs-ford-vs-subaru-vs/ Good luck! Jack