New tires for 2013 ford edge sel, too small?

Hello, I recently purchased some Nokian Nordman WR SUV tires for my 2013 Ford Edge SEL. I purchased 235/60R18 tires, as they didn't have any all-weather tires in 245/60R18. I was hoping I wouldn't notice the size change, as it seems very small on paper, but I feel as though I can notice it and the tires look too small. I am thinking of switching to 255/60R18 Nokian WRG3's, simply for aesthetic reasons.. Unfortunately this will cost a lot more than the sweet deal I got on the Nordmans. Has anyone else mounted 235/60R18's on their Edge SEL and noticed the aesthetic difference? Will the tires look much bigger if I switch to the 255's? Thank you for your help

They're also 12mm shorter. 60% of that 10mm difference is 6 mm for each sidewall.

I truly did not think I would notice something like that.. But they really do seem like dinky small tires. It looks like there is too much space in each wheel well.. It is going to cost an arm and a leg to upgrade to 255 from 235, but I don't want to be disappointed with my Edge's aesthetics for the next 3-4 years.