MKX Wheels in picture at top of this forum

ylf

Hi All,

I like the look of the wheels on the White MKX at the top of the forum pages. At first I thought they were one of the optional 20" MKX wheels but have been unable to find any other pictures with those wheels. Are they OEM wheels or after market?

Thanks,

Mike

post-2747-1202155661_thumb.jpg

Are those not just the "20 Inch Chrome Clad Aluminum Wheels"? an 895$ upgrade - or are the spokes thinner... hard to tell

OPT_64V_MKX_2008.JPG

here is the wheel selection from Ford (the one above is from the Lincoln site) and these Ford ones look to be it and with thinner groups of spokes - like they put the 20" Fords on the Lincoln?

edg08_fp_064_lg.jpg

From left to right: Optional 18" painted-aluminum wheels, optional 18" chrome-clad aluminum wheels, optional 18" premium painted aluminum wheels, optional 20" chrome-clad aluminum wheels and standard 17" painted aluminum wheels

Edited by Lex Talionis

Your right, they do look pretty close to the 20" Ford wheels in your picture. Hard to say for sure but that may be them.

Thanks,

Mike

We just drove by the Lincoln dealer earlier and my fiance commented on how the MKX wheels were exactly the same as the Ford 20" Wheels. I think they might have switched to the same exact design for 2008 and just changed the center caps. IS that possible?