Conquest Bonus Cash For Ford Edge

joerose10

Can anyone tell me if I would be eligible for this offer. I have a Chevy Malibu - "Offer available to current owners of competitive (non-Ford Motor Company) vehicles with valid proof of ownership"

I live in the NY area and considering the Ford Edge. There is a $1000 Bonus Cash for anyone who is eligible - please see below. .

Thanks,

Joe

Offer valid:

2/5/2008 - 3/31/2008

Brought to you by: Tri-State New York FDAF

$1,000 Conquest Bonus Customer Cash!*1

Offer Details:

Receive $1,000 Conquest Bonus Customer Cash towards the purchase or lease of a 2007/2008-Model Ford Edge!

Program #32584:Offer available to current owners of competitive (non-Ford Motor Company) vehicles with valid proof of ownership. Trade-in not required. Residency restrictions apply. Non-transferable out of household. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 3/31/2008. Residency Restrictions Apply. See dealer for complete details

Can anyone tell me if I would be eligible for this offer. I have a Chevy Malibu - "Offer available to current owners of competitive (non-Ford Motor Company) vehicles with valid proof of ownership"

I live in the NY area and considering the Ford Edge. There is a $1000 Bonus Cash for anyone who is eligible - please see below. .

Thanks,

Joe

Offer valid:

2/5/2008 - 3/31/2008

Brought to you by: Tri-State New York FDAF

$1,000 Conquest Bonus Customer Cash!*1

Offer Details:

Receive $1,000 Conquest Bonus Customer Cash towards the purchase or lease of a 2007/2008-Model Ford Edge!

Program #32584:Offer available to current owners of competitive (non-Ford Motor Company) vehicles with valid proof of ownership. Trade-in not required. Residency restrictions apply. Non-transferable out of household. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 3/31/2008. Residency Restrictions Apply. See dealer for complete details

Hi Joe. :D Your best bet would be to visit or contact your local Ford Dealer to ask them that question. That is a "Region Specific" Incentive. In addition, the list of "Competitive (non For Motor Company) vehicles" will most likely be limited. The Malibu, while it is a Chevy, may not be considered a "competitive" vehicle to the Edge (since it is not a CUV/SUV type vehicle). Your Dealer will be able to tell you.

I live in NJ (within the "Tri-State area", and have never heard of it this Incentive. Your Dealer will have all of the details. Just give them the Program # (32584), if they do not know it.

Good luck! :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

The offer says it is New York FDAF specific. If you live in a zip code that is covered by the local incentive you should be eligible.(assuming you will register the vehicle where you live.)

Ask you dealer if there are "ownership" model limitations and what proof of ownership you would need.

We have said several times on this forum that not all deals are available everywhere - here is an example. YMMV and so might your price.

(FDAF = Ford Division Advertising Fund = local incentive and advertising monies contributed by the Company and the Dealers.)

Good news - I am eligible for the $1000 and put a downpayment on an SE awd with comfort convenience package and 18 inch wheel upgrade. Just a quick question, I am trying to decide on a 24 month or 36 month lease. My dealership says the program is better on the 24 month. Does anyone know the money factors and residual for these two.

One other question, the difference between the limited AWD and the SE AWD is about 80 per month for a 24 month lease. Does anyone have any strong suggestions that would persuade me to go with the limited.

Thanks again,

Joe

The offer says it is New York FDAF specific. If you live in a zip code that is covered by the local incentive you should be eligible.(assuming you will register the vehicle where you live.)

Ask you dealer if there are "ownership" model limitations and what proof of ownership you would need.

We have said several times on this forum that not all deals are available everywhere - here is an example. YMMV and so might your price.

(FDAF = Ford Division Advertising Fund = local incentive and advertising monies contributed by the Company and the Dealers.)