To be fair, you posted it in response to "what does your cutoff look like" which was in response to having LEDs. So if that image isn't an actual image of your vehicle with LEDs then that's misleading.

Now let's be careful with the personal attacks here and if necessary just agree to disagree.

Like i originally said. You cant post an image of your LEDs. plus, No stock projector is going to have a cutoff like that. Only a tuned projector is. I've been on HIDplanet and a member of headlight junkies long enough to know somewhat what I am talking about. No current pnp led kit is going to outperform a halogen/hid, especially when put in the wrong housing. Like I tell everyone, do your own research, go on HIDplanet, candlepower etc. I too used to drive around with HIDs in my halogen headlights in my Dodge Magnum till a knowledgeable person schooled me on proper lighting.

• Like 1

I thought I had been clear in this thread but I guess it was one of the other threads where we have argued... my Mustang has aftermarket projector lamps from American Muscle. But they came with H9 halogen bulbs so I replaced the halogen with LED and still get the same sharp cutoff that is just like the photo I posted.

No aftermarket company sells mass produced headlights with LED projectors in them. In fact every spec d/spyder/anzio/insert anyother cheap, ugly projector/led headlight maker doesn't even put HID projectors in their lights. They all come with low quality generic halogen projectors. If your headlights have truly a cutoff like that you need to tell the headlight world what you did cause hundreds have tried NOBODY has done it. Let alone you could sell them for about $1,000. Per headlight

• 2 weeks later...

Going Back to the original question, based on my experience(15 titanium).... HID kit to replace halogen (which i believe all SEL have ) do not work great unless you install them with a relay that draws power from the battery, as the onboard computer thinks the bulb is "burned" out since it draws less power (this is what i was told). Once installed with the relay, the lights work OK but not perfect. The "Auto" mode will still cause a conflict which is resolved by switching them to ON then back to AUTO etc... all of this is assuming you have DLR, wouldn't know otherwise...