Local member experienced with vinyl wrap?

I'm wondering if there is a forum member in the Cleveland, OH area that is experienced with vinyl wrap...I've been trying to find companies that will wrap my stereo dash and plastic trim by the shifter but they all want to do a bigger job. I'm not confident enough to take this task on and unfortunately the only person I trust to do it is in AZ so I'm out of luck...

If anyone would be interested (or knows anyone who could do it), send me a message. I would provide the wrap and would pay for your time.

Thanks

Another option is to get secondary pieces sent to your AZ guy. He wraps them and sends them to you. Install and sell original equipment on EBay.....

Or something like that.

I could try that....the original problem is I'm unsure of how to remove the center silver part of the stereo dash (and there doesn't seem to be an answer online either) as we have discussed this in another thread as well...If I could remove that easily, then I would have no hesitation to take on the wrap job myself. I honestly may ask the audio techs at Best Buy (they have done a stereo install for me before) if they know of any method to easily remove that trim...I plan on getting a NAV/audio upgrade done in the Edge at BB in a month or so, so maybe they will feel inclined to help me out.

Silver part I'm talking about is the one in the attached picture.

http://pixhder.com/gallery/ford+edge+2007+interior/2

If anyone knows how to remove, please give any advice

Nick,

I have admired that work you did in your new Edge. It looks great! Did you get pre-cut pieces are just start with a sheet? Part of my issue is also that I'd like to remove the paint from the shifter panel and wrap that as well...but then you get more complicated with wrapping the cupholders...

I started with 5ftx1ft sheets. Best thing to do is just start taking stuff apart. Pull lightly on pieces and see where they are tight. If no visible bolts then its just clips. The wrapping isnt hard. Exacto knife with LOTS of extra blades, retractable blades. Never apply heat and stretch at the same time

• Like 1

Yeah I knew you waste a lot...I know how to take the whole center panel off, just didn't want to experiment with trying to pry the silver panel off (I hate breaking clips!)...another member on here was experimenting with the same thing so I'll see where we get with it.

Thanks for the advice.