blow outside air only

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Make sure the AC button and recirculate are off. Select VENT as the air source and turn temperature all the way down.

Thanks for normcloutier kind reply. But how to select "VENT"? I dont see this option. I really need do this because now days outside air is cool but inside hot and there is no need AC. However blow air not is as cool as outside while lower down window. If we can not use outside fresh cool air I will say the AC system design is stupid waste energy.

normcloutier is correct... turn off recirculation, turn off A/C, set temperature low (at least as low as the outside temp to prevent heat), and select the dash vents as the output. It's probably not labeled "Vent" but it's the setting that blows air through the dash vents usually designated by an icon that shows an arrow pointing at the upper body: venticon.jpg

Do not select defrost as that will activate the air conditioning even when you have it off. The A/C is used to dry the air to the windshield for defrosting.