New Member and New owner of a Edge

sonyguy19

I am a proud owner of a 07 AWD sage Edge. I love this place I am addicted it seems I am coming back everyday lol.

I have already met alot of nice people. If I had to say something negative about this forum its the money I am spending on my Edge (ideas from the folks here), there are so many accessories you can buy for my car. I just bought HID's can't wait til I get them :hyper:

If anybody needs information on the edge look for a cool guy by the name of LEX!

cheers! :rockon:

Edited by sonyguy19

thanks man... wow, feel all tingly inside with a public positive comment (beats bickering any day) - see, I am not so bad. I know that when I take on something.. like this new kickin Ford Edge - I take it on 100% and learn it and live it. I go from joe to pro in like a month :) - but that is my nature (helped by a dose of OCD so that keeps me hyper-focused on finding answers, getting facts, researching and learning). thanks to this boards info, and it spurring me on to find details on topics it raises, I know 100x more now than I did 6 weeks ago when I ordered. As much as I take from here, I try to give back and all the folks that have PM'd me know that. so thanks.

Anyway... why don't you post some photos of your new ride & some specs :)

:car:

Edited by Lex Talionis

I am a proud owner of a 07 AWD sage Edge. I love this place I am addicted it seems I am coming back everyday lol.

I have already met alot of nice people. If I had to say something negative about this forum its the money I am spending on my Edge (ideas from the folks here), there are so many accessories you can buy for my car. I just bought HID's can't wait til I get them :hyper:

If anybody needs information on the edge look for a cool guy by the name of LEX!

cheers! :rockon:

New at this, I have a month old 08 limited. AWD Good to hear from everyone. Has anyone ever used the HID bulbs that give off more light they are to act like the real thing.But cost 50 bucks a set, lasting only about the same as a regular bulb. :shades:

Has anyone ever used the HID bulbs that give off more light they are to act like the real thing.But cost 50 bucks a set, lasting only about the same as a regular bulb. :shades:

those fake, feaux HID bulbs painted blue and bought at like Pep Boys? I have heard bad things about them if that is what you are referring to.

There are several great HID threads going here - search and you can find them - and some vendors selling affordable kits, you might consider the real thing given what you really get versus with the feaux ones.

thanks man... wow, feel all tingly inside with a public positive comment (beats bickering any day) - see, I am not so bad. I know that when I take on something.. like this new kickin Ford Edge - I take it on 100% and learn it and live it. I go from joe to pro in like a month :) - but that is my nature (helped by a dose of OCD so that keeps me hyper-focused on finding answers, getting facts, researching and learning). thanks to this boards info, and it spurring me on to find details on topics it raises, I know 100x more now than I did 6 weeks ago when I ordered. As much as I take from here, I try to give back and all the folks that have PM'd me know that. so thanks.

Anyway... why don't you post some photos of your new ride & some specs :)

:car:

You and I are pretty similar. :rockon:

those fake, feaux HID bulbs painted blue and bought at like Pep Boys? I have heard bad things about them if that is what you are referring to.

There are several great HID threads going here - search and you can find them - and some vendors selling affordable kits, you might consider the real thing given what you really get versus with the feaux ones.

Gotta agree with that. Case in point, I am going the same route by installing a 6000k HID kit for both low and high beams.