HD Radio question - 2016 systems

For those of you with the 2016 Edge:

Have you noticed any issues with HD Radio. Specifically where the audio is super loud for say 5-7 seconds and then it drops down (very noticeably) in decibel level?

But only HD (disable HD, if possible and it's OK)?

Is it dropping in and out of HD mode? It can do that if the signal is marginal and it does make a noticeable audio change.

No, on my Pioneer HD radio, certain HD stations start out super loud, and then about 7 seconds later, drop to a constant lower, decibel volume. My roomate's dad's Toyota Rav4 does the same thing. If you google it, you'll see it's an issue with HD Radio in general (there's supposedly a class action lawsuit against Audi for this), but it seems to be specific to certain HD radios and/or stations, but some seem to be worse than others. My roomate's Hyundai Santa Fe Sport has no issue with the 2 radio stations that the Toyota and my Pioneer have issues with. Ironically on the Toyota, the volume goes up and down in a constant cycle. Mine is consistent on one station in particular (and it's less than a mile away, so it's not a radio signal issue), where any time you tune to it, the volume is about 2-3x louder than any other station but about 7 seconds later, it drops in decibels so that it's slightly quieter (and it stays at that constant level unless you change radio stations again).

Very annoying.

I have subsequently disabled HD radio in the Pioneer (apparently couldn't be done in the Toyota, so they had to get the radio swapped out with one that didn't do HD Radio).