Newbie Needs Help

So I am wondering if any of you guys have installed the Ford Interior Light Kit (Ambient Lighting). I don't see many pics of the final product on here. I am wondering if it is worth getting?! I have a 2013 Edge SEL.

Also, I got a black front grille emblem to replace the blue one. Many of the shops i have talked to don't know how to install it surprisingly. I have heard it is not that hard. I know there must be some info on here about it or a video showing how its done.

If this newbie could get some help, it would be much appreciated!!

Here's a link on someone did it.

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/14629-front-emblem-removal-with-pics/?fromsearch=1

As for the light kit, I have it on my MKX. It shines different colored light in several places, cup holders, footwells, etc. My feeling is I could live without it. It's called "mood lighting" on the MKX.

That said, I do like having the lighted cup holders aspect of it. If I remember correctly, some here made their own lighting setup. You could do a search here in this forum for this.

Edited by enigma-2
  • Like 2