Sync 3 Navigation Failure

I have had two incidents with SYnc 3 - first time was using my iPad listening to an audio book, Sync went blank then came back on as if nothing happened. On Sunday, after returning to my vehicle, started it up, Navigaton Fault. did a master reset, Nav came back, but i could not pair my phone again. Tried later in the evening and phone and Sync paired up no trouble.

• 4 years later...

I just purchased a used 2016 edge platinum and I cannot get the nav to work right at all. After reading this and other threads I have done the system reset multiple times, removed the fuses for half hour, went into diagnostics screen and reset from there as well as checked signal strength and sat positioning. I noticed I had quite a few satellites that I was picking up but two had lower signals. I replaced the antenna and got a stronger signal but the same issue with the nav being highly inaccurate. Installed the latest update even though it was already installed. Did all my resets and still same issue. All the other functions work great. Any thoughts?