Memory seats keep forgetting

Not to be rude, but try searching the forums then state whether or not the suggestions you found did not work.

Read here first to see if that works. Apparently the Online manual is correct and the delivered paper back is not for some vehicles (mine is the same as online in regard to this application).

For reference, mine acts normal all the time and the PLG has no affect on the position. However, it does NOT work while in drive (not supposed to), and I wish it did. It has kept all the settings - NOTE: I do not use the keypad at all - only the key fob.

Solas

Not to be rude, but try searching the forums then state whether or not the suggestions you found did not work.

Read here first to see if that works. Apparently the Online manual is correct and the delivered paper back is not for some vehicles (mine is the same as online in regard to this application).

For reference, mine acts normal all the time and the PLG has no affect on the position. However, it does NOT work while in drive (not supposed to), and I wish it did. It has kept all the settings - NOTE: I do not use the keypad at all - only the key fob.

Solas

Appreciate the response...but my problem is not with key association but intermittent function and loss of memory at the door mounted switch. It's not that it doesn't work, but that it doesn't work consistently. HELP! And, I don't think you are rude. The search function should always precede a new topic.