Love my Edge....I also work for Ford!!!!

jessi'sbeauty78

Hello, I have worked for a Ford dealership for the last 2 years. I bought my Edge in Dec. of 2007. I have driven every vehicle that Ford has on the road. (including the GT) In my perosnal opinion the EDGE is a true quality vehicle. I am proud to work for FORD when we have vehicles like this on the road. I say bring on the IMPORTS. Ford has got something waiting for you....Have you driven a FORD lately.......

:happy feet:

ford_logo.bmp

Hello, I have worked for a Ford dealership for the last 2 years. I bought my Edge in Dec. of 2007. I have driven every vehicle that Ford has on the road. (including the GT) In my perosnal opinion the EDGE is a true quality vehicle. I am proud to work for FORD when we have vehicles like this on the road. I say bring on the IMPORTS. Ford has got something waiting for you....Have you driven a FORD lately.......

:happy feet:

I would be proud too. Ford's quality has certainly come a long way since the late 1990s. Having a great looking, great performing and a solid product is what Ford has done with the Edge :rockon: