Got It!!!

GettnEdgey

Well I ordered my Edge on Feb 11th and picked it up yesterday (March 20, 1st day of spring). It had to travel a whole 20 miles to get to my dealer. Everything looks great!. The only problem was that my dealer ordered the wrong part to go with my roof rails. I wanted a set of cross bars, but they ordered another set of roof rails. I told them that they were making a mistake. The cross bars are around $100 and the roof rails are around $300.00. Oh well, this will get fixed yet. Boy, is that cargo mat ever flimsy for $110.00! It will still do the job that I want and says "Edge" on it. Wow!

The only other options I got were the trailer tow package and 18" wheels. I love the grey looking rims. (Speaking of the tow package, has anyone got a brake controller installed on their Edge to control the brakes on their trailer?) Just wondering how much this costs and if it is working ok.

I took my wife and 2 daughters out for their 1st drive in it this morning. They just loved it too. Got lots of looks while driving it. Not sure if it is because of the cool looking vehicle or the not so common light ice blue color, or both. Anyways, I am not getting so edgey now. It's here. Gotta go look at it again!! See ya. :happy feet:

Dave