Purchasing 08 Edge Limited

cmoses

I am finally in the position to purchase my new Edge and am just looking to see if I can obtain a X-Plan Pin number to assist in the purchase. I posted a new topic in the X-Plan Pin request section of the Employee forum over on Blue Oval Forums on 04/05/08. Here is the link:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...showtopic=22883

I have not gotten any responses as of yet, but I am waiting and hopeful that I will hear something soon. I just wanted to get another feeler out there in hopes that someone will see it and be able to help me out or direct me to someone that can.

Thanks for any assistance in advance

Clayton

it has only been up a few days since your request.. I think mine took several days to have someone finally provide. You might try to be more proactive and find someone offering to give them. IIRC, as it has been a bit since I did the X Plan from Blue Oval, I also remember reading posts of people saying they have them and just PM them to arrange. Did you try that option and see if someone is offering if you contact them?