Body different 2018 Sport vs Non Sport? (Mudflaps)

Went to order Weathertech Mudflaps for the 18 Sport I just bought today. Noticed they asked if I had a Sport or not and I do. They noted their mudflaps only fit "non" sports. Is there a body difference with the Sport? I thought both where about the same.

That's correct, there's no Sport mudflaps.

I have the Ford ones on the front, and they fit OK, but if you look closely you can see that they're not designed for the trim profile.

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/22129-mud-flap-splash-guard-oem-or-3rd-party/?hl=%2Bmud+%2Bflaps

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Got some good news. As we know Ford OEM and all other rear mudflaps do not fit the 15+ Sport as the rear bumper is a little different. I did some looking and I found a set on Ebay that said it was just for the for Sport. I gave it a try and guess what? If fits the Sport great! If you are wondering why I wanted these I live up in northern IL and we get a lot of salt on the road on winter. With out flaps you can get a lot of damage over the years to your paint.

So far just installed the rear. They feel good quality. Only debate I have is since these touch the paint do I want to put some 3m clean vinyl protection between them and the paint.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/312044726751

For some reason having a issues sharing pics of the rears installed.

• Like 1