Help with OBD codes - P0260F

beston38st

Picked up my brand new 08 Limited last Saturday. During the first cold engine start on Sunday morning all of the dash warning lights stayed lit. Message Center read "ODO Data Error". As the engine warmed the lights went off one by one until only the Service Engine light remained lit. Regular odometer reading replaced the error message in the message center as well. Dealer pulled code P0260F and called Ford Hotline. Ford recommended updating the PCM software and replacing the PCM should it occur again. Needless to say, the next morning same exact scenario occurred on cold start. By the time I drove 10 minutes to the dealer the lights (except for the Service Engine) are out so dealer wants to hold it overnight and see if it generates any different codes when cold. Any one else experience anything like this? Anyone know what that code means - I couldn't find it anywhere although the service ticket makes reference to the PCM "losing data". BTW - it seems to drive ok even with the service engine light on - no misses, leaks, odd smells or lurching. Car was built in April so it should have most of the updates. Thanks in advance..