Easy, notable trembling of a wheel at included in D

EDST777

Hi. Perhaps I carp at the car, but problems follow one after another, being hooked on one for one, possibly it is age of the car, 10 years, but I cannot but ask you here than...
I began to notice when I expect on the traffic light easy, notable trembling of a wheel at the included provision D. As it seems to me trembling of the hydraulic torque converter as option, either operation of the pump of the hydraulic booster of a steering rack, or operation of the generator is transferred, but that that like it what I also wish to understand. As it seems to me, before it I did not notice, that is trembling of a wheel was practically not.
I noticed that if in waiting time of the traffic light to turn a little a steering wheel to the left or to the right and to hold it in such situation, that is to give load of the pump of the hydraulic booster, then trembling, a tinkling sound decreases to comfortable, imperceptible level.
What your thoughts in this respect, perhaps someone paid attention to it, perhaps you will advise me what I need to deal with.
 p.s.: last summer 2017 to me repaired a steering rack: took out it from the car and after repair established into place how option if at removal of a lath it was well not strengthened screws, such trembling is possible? But I think that I would feel it and during the movement therefore I give to this version the minimum chance.

Edited by EDST777