2011 Sport Headlight part number question

Hi all,

I tried searching and couldn't find anything solid, so I must post and ask the pros.

I have an '11 Sport which needs a headlight replaced. The P/N is BT43-13006. No 2-digit revision code at the end. My searching suggests that the Sport trim headlight should be BT4Z-13008, but that doesn't match the part in my car. Both parts look the same to me. I can't tell any difference regarding the "smoked" treatment either. Am I crazy or what? Perhaps my headlights were replaced during prior ownership based on these 2 discrepancies?

I can take and post photos if anyone is out there and replies/thinks they can help. Not sure how unique this question might be since I couldn't really find anything related to this specifically. 

Thanks in advance!

You can always call Benny and ask or post in the Levittown thread.  Or you can look up from their website using your Edge's VIN.

https://parts.levittownfordparts.com/auto-parts/2011/ford/edge/sel-trim/3-5l-v6-gas-engine/electrical-cat/headlamp-components-scat

The Sport for 2011-14 only had a halogen assembly, no HID.  Not sure what Level 3 refers to, I believe it is the clear vs smoked option.

Part # Description List Price Price  
BT4Z-13008-P Composite Assembly 1

EDGE; RIGHT; HALOGEN HEADLAMPS; W/ LEVEL 3 HEADLAMPS

$721.68 $484.97  
BT4Z-13008-H Composite Assembly

EDGE; LEFT; HALOGEN HEADLAMP; W/ O LEVEL 3 HEADLAMPS; SEL, SPORT, ST VERSION

$415.57 $286.74  
Part # Description List Price Price  
BT4Z-13008-G Composite Assembly

EDGE; RIGHT; HALOGEN HEADLAMPS; W/ O LEVEL 3 HEADLAMPS; SEL, SPORT, ST VERSION

$413.47 $285.29  
BT4Z-13008-N Composite Assembly 1

EDGE; LEFT; HALOGEN HEADLAMP; W/ LEVEL 3 HEADLAMPS

$721.68 $484.97

Interesting...thanks for that tip too.  

For some reason I am not allowed access to view the Leavittown thread (too new?) and Benny's PM box is full. I'll get my VIN soon and look that up/call anyway.

In the meantime, would you happen to know if there's a picture available anywhere that compares smoked vs. non-smoked side by side? I've tried getting separate photos and comparing myself, but they all look the same to me. 

Interesting find...

On Tasca's site I see the same part number (bt4z-13008, at least) for Sport vs. non-Sport, but different photos. The Sport shows no amber side marker. Levittown's photos have protective film over the lens so it's tough to compare. Guess it'll come down to a call later when I can. 

Thanks again for the input

• Like 1