"clunk" on turning, hints?

Have a 2013 Edge SEL, when I turn the steering wheel, it only happens just after it passes center there is a "clunk".  It doesn't sound like a physical knocking sound, possibly hydraulic? Only a single clunk type sound right after center (tires facing forwards) does it happen.  Checked the steering fluid and its between the min/max line so that's fine.  When I changed the brakes last year (it was doing it last year as well) tried to wiggle to tire in different spots to see if ball joints etc were failing (since it was jacked up, and when not test that stuff) and there was zero slop anywhere.

Any hints or solutions would be amazing.  Thanks.

Both sides actually move a bit when turning, so I guess its a shock tower bearing for each.  How easy are they to replace, or is it cheap enough for it to be repaired somewhere?  I was going to get some new tires real soon, so I was going to get Kal-Tire to look at it, and see if they can get a quote/want to even fix it.  Thanks for the advise, I don't even know why I didn't think about the shocks and them moving.