Remote Starter Antenna and hood switch

Rizsin23

Came out of a 2013 Edge SEL, was put in January of this year, so only used a handful of times. Traded in the Edge, took out the antenna. Asking 50 for both. Does not include the key. Want pics, let me know. You will have to provide the cut/ programmed key, and enable in vehicle using forscan.

Edited by Rizsin23
price change

He did say it came with the hood switch too, that adds another $20: https://accessories.ford.com/remote-start-hood-switch-kit.html

Keep in mind, it is the OEM, 4 button key that was the bulk of the price in the eBay listing (you’ll need 5 button if you have power liftgate) you linked.

If take away the key, they are only buying the antenna and hood switch.  Worth about $50.  An OEM key alone will run about $100.

I wouldn’t delete it, just adjust the price accordingly.

I think it’s reasonable for you to get a fair value for it, no need to take a complete loss.

if you wanted to include the key fob, someone good at tinkering can open it and replace the key blank (I.e. refurbish it).

Maybe come up with a price that includes the IKT?

Edited by candurin

• 4 weeks later...