Off Road...?

Jrodkw

Hey, picked up a 2014 Ford Edge Limited AWD. Just thought I'd ask if anyone has any experience with their AWD and what those experiences are. 

Now...just to be clear, I'm not talking about extreme rock crawling so I don't need the comments of "should've bought a Jeep" lol. 

1 hour ago, Jrodkw said:

Hey, picked up a 2014 Ford Edge Limited AWD. Just thought I'd ask if anyone has any experience with their AWD and what those experiences are. 

Now...just to be clear, I'm not talking about extreme rock crawling so I don't need the comments of "should've bought a Jeep" lol. 

She did good in 1.5 feet of snow with all seasons and does great in grass.  This summer i wanna test hard packed sand ?

2 minutes ago, Special_K said:

She did good in 1.5 feet of snow with all seasons and does great in grass.  This summer i wanna test hard packed sand ?

Hehe nice. That's what I'm thinking about. I'm in NV so sand, dirt, gravel is what I'll be trying...on an incline too. 

Check out U tube for off roading the MKX. I found a bunch. One was a comparison of of three or four SUVs and the guys doing the video were surprised that the MKX did as well as the others, but also did it smoother. The trail looked pretty rough, but far from rock climbing. I had fun watching them.