MRT optional resonator delete

vmaxbaby

Guys,

Called MRT to ask them for a video outside their test car instead of just the one they have on youtube with the camera inside the car.  Gave them my name and number and supposedly the engineer that is in that video is going to call me back.   (we will see) but one thing of interest is I asked if they had a resonator delete pipe and the person that I was on the phone said they could do that for sure.  They don't have it listed as a part number but she said they could do that.  It would be the  T304 stainless they use for there other exhausts and would be flanged at both ends to replace our factory resonator.  The cost would be approx $ 200.00.  Guessing a muffler shop would do it for half but my local muffler shops are like Midas muffler and sure they don''t have T304 pipe.  I wonder how it would sound with their axle backs and the resonator removed?  The cost would be for both at $ 800.00 and if they call me back going to see about a discount for a group buy or maybe some discount code for members here.  I found in life it doesn't hurt to ask all they can tell me is go pack sand..LOL 

I will post anything get back from them on this thread. 

Bill 

• 4 months later...