Ford 2.7 ST SUV.

Dan856

I have a Focus ST3. It has given me a good fuel return, easy parking, a quick response when needed and a grin that would put the Cheshire cat to shame. I love what this model does, it's abilities and the envious looks that it draws but as my children have grown up. I have come to terms that I need a larger car. The only thing that Ford offers that filled me with the wow feeling was their ST Performance Edge. Not the wishy-washy pretenders they have been pushing out (sorry ST Line owners). No something real, something that has evolved from the ST laboratory, something on STeroids. An Edge with a 2.7 V6 EcoBoost engine giving 335 BHP and 380 lb.-ft of torque and AWD. Power, performance and surefooted agility. An SUV that can perform like an ST and still carry a family+ baggage. An SUV with attitude. I want one. But alas, it seems Ford won't let it come across the water. Can anybody please explain why. They did the same thing with the Mustang, then changed their minds. I hope they will with this SUV. 

images.jpg

• Like 1