New 2008 Edge

Con-man

I purchased a new 2008 Edge for my wife she loves it. I thought she was going to have some problems with it because we traded in a 2006 Mustang GT for the Edge. I asked her if she misses the power ? She says the edge handles it's own. So far so good my wife drives along way to work about 90 miles round trip so we needed to get rid of the Mustang it was killing us. She is getting pretty good gas mileage. I like what I read on the forum the more you drive and break in the engine the better the gas mileage gets.

I have not driven the Edge yet because I'm currently out of country but I look forward to driving it when I get home!!!!! :shades:

Welcome aboard!

A lot of good info, mods, discussion here!

Nice ride, I really like the copper/camel combo. You might also want to consider adding some body side moldings. Got mine from Sportwing.com. Perfect fit and color match. I had them installed by a detailing shop because I didnt trust myself. I think they look great and are functional as well. I also hope you have more than the factory carpeted mats - if not then try some black rubber mats from Ford or some other aftermarket product. Good luck, hope you get to drive it sometime also.