Got new wheels and tires.

David Young

Had the 20 inch chrome clad wheels that were beautiful but had curb rashes all to heck :(. Found some Mustang replica wheels (20 inch) from Discount Tire. Had some Michelin Premier LTX tires put on too. We also paid off the 2014 Edge last month with 37,000 miles on it so my wife should have several more years to enjoy it :).      

1980-01-01 00.01.10.jpg

I think those wheels go really well with the white. Very classy look! As long as the user is happy, that is all that matters! So by Mustang replicas, you're not meaning actual Mustang wheels as they have a different bolt pattern, correct? They just happen to be Mustang style in our bolt pattern. Did you stay with the stock size tire?

• Like 1

On 8/9/2019 at 10:26 PM, Kooldawg6 said:

I think those wheels go really well with the white. Very classy look! As long as the user is happy, that is all that matters! So by Mustang replicas, you're not meaning actual Mustang wheels as they have a different bolt pattern, correct? They just happen to be Mustang style in our bolt pattern. Did you stay with the stock size tire?

Thank You :)

I found them on the Discount Tire web site. Looking for 20 inch wheels that fit our 2014 Edge. I called my local Discount Tire and ordered them. They checked and said the wheels will fit a 2014 Edge and ordered them. Four days later they were installed with the new tires, I had to buy new lug nuts. I asked, will I have to buy a thin wall lug wrench or anything like that? He told me the factory lug wrench will still fit. I 'think' the company that makes the wheels is called Mustang Replicas, I'm not sure.