2018 Sport upgrade to LEDs was worth it

New to the Edge family and I have a 2018 Sport.  Mine's Canadian version and the DRLs are always on with no option to turn off.  I had the same issue with my Canadian Fusion but I did the whole forscan thing to enable the option to turn them off.  Well I figured why not replace them since they are dedicated  (not shared with the main lights).  Totally worth it.  Do it.  Then I noticed the turn signals are lame-o too so threw in LEDs.  Again, totally worth it.

I can dig up the DRL if anyone needs it (I don't have it handy) but the turn signal bulbs I tried are https://www.ebay.com/itm/7440A-7442-Amber-CANBUS-Error-Free-LED-Turn-Signal-Light-Bulb-For-Honda-Acura/113804815169?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649.  Cheers!

I have tried several different turn LED signal bulbs, but the originals always were noticably brighter. Especially at a distance. Probably due to how the signal bulb housing that relies on on the bulb shining from the side. The reason being the bulb goes into the housing from the bottom upwards.

• Like 1