Wheel fitment

20x8.5 5x114.3 with a 40 offset? What do ya guys think?

-Cannon

Hi Loosecannon. :D Yes they will.

But if I were you I would check with a reputable wheel/tire retailer like The Tire Rack, or a local wheel/tire distributor you trust (if you have one) for a professional opinion before you purchase.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

Hi Loosecannon. :D Yes they will.

But if I were you I would check with a reputable wheel/tire retailer like The Tire Rack, or a local wheel/tire distributor you trust (if you have one) for a professional opinion before you purchase.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Thanks bbf2530. I figured they would work, but just thought i'd run it buy everyone on here. Pics hopefully soon to follow.

-Cannon

Mine are 20X9 with a 45mm offset, so probably they'll fit.

Ya, and ya know i had seen other people with the exact same size wheel as yours, so i figured, half inch less on the width should help match up the difference in offset as well. Cool.. well my tire and wheel guy is gonna get back today with me on pricing, and i should have them on shortly. I'm going for a "murdered" out look. In case your not familiar with that,.... all blacked out. I'm thinking F.B.I. meets industrial. All blacked out with some rivets here and there, and maybe some carbon fiber. :)

-Cannon

Edited by Loosecannon