08 Edge trans fluid level

Spikeit

My fluid level is on the bottom end of the dip stick hash mark. At that level does anyone know how much to add to bring it to full? All I find online says to add a pint then add a pint. Surely the hash mark represents some sort of measurement ie: a pint/quart. Thanks!

20 hours ago, Spikeit said:

Thanks and I know the procedure but that's not what I'm asking. Please read my post again.

In case someone else needs to know;  I added a little trans fluid, ran it and checked, and on and on til the fluid level was at the top of the mark. So, the "hash mark" from top to bottom represents one pint. The owners manual said add one pint at a time but doesn't say how much the marks mean. In older trans it usually meant 1 qt but didn't think so if newer and I didn't want to add a qt then pull some out.                                        And to  WWWPerfA_ZN0W; if my reply came across as being smart, I apologize and wasn't intentional. 

I knew to get it up to operating temp but I didn't know before checking the fluid level you run it thru the gears leaving it in each one 10 sec's THEN to park THEN check it. I thumbed thru the manual and maybe that's in there but I was focused on the check marks. My wife read about running thru the gears online.