Can't remove front rotor

I had this issue once before on this car but it was the rear. Everyone here said to just hit it harder, which I did, and it came off. 

Now my wife's truck needs the half shaft removed due to a cracked tone ring and since she is due for strut and brake replacement i figured i would do it all at once. Problem is I can't get the rotor off. It doesn't even wiggle. So far I have been soaking it in penetrant for the last 3-4 days and hitting it so hard with a 5lb hammer that I may be partially deaf. Last night used a torch to try to pop it, nothing is working. I have also tried a puller, but all that did was take a chunk out of the rotor. I also tried pry bars between the rotor and mounting tabs for caliper bracket but I am afraid to work that too hard and end up with a bigger problem. It's crazy because I have done these brakes at least twice before and never had an issue with the fronts. Has anyone seen this? Any other suggestions on how to remove these? I was thinking of trying to pop off the lower control arm, remove the strut bolts and take the assembly to the shop to press the hub out but that just seems crazy.

Txs... hitting hasn't worked and after spending the first 15 minutes struggling I double checked the rotor and a repair manual to confirm there are no other screws. 

I saw a video where someone used bolts through the steering knuckle holes for rotor bracket. Going to give that a shot tonight and I will report back if it works.