Stock wheels, speakers,.. for sale.

Loosecannon

I have a brand new 2008 Edge. Looking to sell some stock stuff off of it. Stock 18" chrome clad wheels and tires, with only 1,500 miles on them (California only) $450. All four stock door speakers. Stock sub encloser with amp. The actual sub is already sold. Make me an offer. Will also have the stock springs for sale too. Stock air intake also available, make me an offer. Anyone interested, e-mail me at: Lawdog805@msn.com

-Cannon

• 2 weeks later...
OK, the sub is still available. Thats everything with the sub,.. enclosure and amp. Anyone wanna buy these wheels and tires? Great price, plus if your wife curb bashes the wheel,.. ya have extra's. When the chrome goes to shit,.. ya got extras! :)

-Cannon

I may be interested in the sub, amp and enclosure for my 87. I have no idea what they are worth.

Let me know what you are looking to get.

I may be interested in the sub, amp and enclosure for my 87. I have no idea what they are worth.

Let me know what you are looking to get.

Sub. amp, and enclosure are sold and shipped. Wheels and tires are still available. Not sure if that sub enclosure would have worked for whatever vehicle your talking about anyways.

-Cannon

• 7 months later...
Sub. amp, and enclosure are sold and shipped. Wheels and tires are still available. Not sure if that sub enclosure would have worked for whatever vehicle your talking about anyways.

-Cannon

Just curious, are the wheels still available? I'm assuming you haven't removed the sensors? Would you ship them to Canada?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...