HELP!! Weird Speaker Issue with Sirius and iPod

I purchased 2008 Edge AWD Limited a few months ago. As soon as I drove it off the lot I noticed that when any AUX function (i.e. sirius radio and iPod line-in) is selected only the left speakers of the audiophile sound system work. I've tried adjusting the balance and just about every speaker setting I can think of and still nothing.

I find this very stange because the CD and normal radio setting work perfectly. I took the vehicle into the dealership and they replaced the radio but still nothing. Now they're ordering a new sirius receiver but they don't seem 100% confident that it will solve the problem.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to the problem and a possible fix. PLEASE HELP!!! :banghead:

I purchased 2008 Edge AWD Limited a few months ago. As soon as I drove it off the lot I noticed that when any AUX function (i.e. sirius radio and iPod line-in) is selected only the left speakers of the audiophile sound system work. I've tried adjusting the balance and just about every speaker setting I can think of and still nothing.

I find this very stange because the CD and normal radio setting work perfectly. I took the vehicle into the dealership and they replaced the radio but still nothing. Now they're ordering a new sirius receiver but they don't seem 100% confident that it will solve the problem.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to the problem and a possible fix. PLEASE HELP!!! :banghead:

I'm betting the cable you're using is mono, therefore it's only transmitting the left channel. Or the audio jack itself is defective.

I'm betting the cable you're using is mono, therefore it's only transmitting the left channel. Or the audio jack itself is defective.

The sirius is factory installed and I have the same problem even when I use the USB to connect my iPod, so I don't think it's the cable. It might be the audio jack but wouldn't the new deck installed by the dealership have fixed the problem?