Edge only runs with key in Start position

So about a few weeks ago my 2011 Edge, SEL 3.5L would cut out right after it would start with the key in the run position. At first I thought it was an air or fuel problem, I tried listening for the fuel pump never heard it. Even though when I was listening for the fuel pump, it started on the third try but never heard the fuel pump? I did test the EGR found it bad and replaced it, EGDE worked for a few days then "it" happened again. I tried pulling the MAF sensor and still not joy. I don't have a fuel pressure kit to see if pressure is the problem.

After it dies I still have all instrument lights, but to keep it running I have to physically hold the key in START POS.

Does any one have elec schematics that are more detailed than Haynes? Going to pull the ignition switch and look for continuity. Want to see if their is voltage going through the wires, but I am trying to find the end of the ignition wires and see what voltage is suppose to be going through, to see what's happening