6p Navigation DVD

Lex Talionis

If anyone is interested....

I have my newly used Ford, Lincoln, Mercury version/Map Release 6P DVD - comes in 2008 model years. Used but in perfect working condition! Navigation DVD works in only those 2007 and 2008 Ford and Lincoln Mercury vehicles with factory-installed Pioneer navigation systems, but 6p came in the newest 2008 vehicles like mine. I have the DVD and jewel case and the sleeve inserts - exactly how I got it. Oh, I will also provide the SYNC Navigation System manual - 160 pages - if you like as well (would assume you have this already, but it is the 2nd printing edition).

Here is what you get with 6p:

This DVD map update contains coverage across the continental United States and Canada as well as Alaska and Hawaii. It contains over 6.06 million miles of road and features more than 1.57 million updated points-of-interest including over:

449,700 restaurants

68,700 hotels

103,800 banks

108,000 ATMs

90,800 gas stations

245,600 auto service & maintenance locations

14,900 tourist attraction

If you have 4p and want to cheaply upgrade and save a bundle of cash over retail, let me know as I am letting mine go and it works perfect. Send me a PM and we can talk about price/ship with PayPal.

Edited by Lex Talionis

If anyone is interested....

I have my newly used Ford, Lincoln, Mercury version/Map Release 6P DVD - comes in 2008 model years. Used but in perfect working condition! Navigation DVD works in only those 2007 and 2008 Ford and Lincoln Mercury vehicles with factory-installed Pioneer navigation systems, but 6p came in the newest 2008 vehicles like mine. I have the DVD and jewel case and the sleeve inserts - exactly how I got it.

Here is what you get with 6p:

This DVD map update contains coverage across the continental United States and Canada as well as Alaska and Hawaii. It contains over 6.06 million miles of road and features more than 1.57 million updated points-of-interest including over:

449,700 restaurants

68,700 hotels

103,800 banks

108,000 ATMs

90,800 gas stations

245,600 auto service & maintenance locations

14,900 tourist attraction

If you have 4p and want to cheaply upgrade and save a bundle of cash over retail, let me know as I am letting mine go and it works perfect. Send me a PM and we can talk about price/ship with PayPal.

Now Lex...Are you saying your willing to sell something you got at no cost. If I am wrong, sorry. If I'm right, shame on you!

Now Lex...Are you saying your willing to sell something you got at no cost. If I am wrong, sorry. If I'm right, shame on you!

How do you figure I got it at no cost? I paid for the car didn't I? So I paid for the DVD. So I can't sell it?

So, by your logic it seems, everyone here trying to sell parts of their cars they have replaced or upgraded: wheels, tires, rims, subwoofers, enclosure, speakers, floor mats, stock head units, springs, .. should not sell them to recoup upgrade costs and or allow the next person to also win by getting an item they might want cheaper than buying it full price retail?

I don't get it :huh: , but thanks for chiming into my thread? <_<

How do you figure I got it at no cost? I paid for the car didn't I? So I paid for the DVD. So I can't sell it?

So, by your logic it seems, everyone here trying to sell parts of their cars they have replaced or upgraded: wheels, tires, rims, subwoofers, enclosure, speakers, floor mats, stock head units, springs, .. should not sell them to recoup upgrade costs and or allow the next person to also win by getting an item they might want cheaper than buying it full price retail?

That is the beauty of capitalism!

Now there are some people, and I won't mention any names (nobama), that think you should give others (nobiden) what you have worked hard for (noway).

I don't want to turn this into a political forum. I just couldn't resist. This post is done completely for fun and amusement only. :rockon:

Hey, we're all friends right? Share the wealth man. Just kidding. But if you want to share, PM me. :shades:

just selling... thats all

to some, 7p is not worth the hefty coin as their area did not get any updates over 6p. so if you have 4p, you could jump to 6p for a fraction of the price of the new 7p no one seems to want to buy and may not add any new nav data for your area anyway. so to someone, it could be that perfect jump up from old 4p and save some coin.