2015-2018 Ford Edge 2019 conversion

I have been wondering for awhile now if it is possible to do a front end swap between a 2019 Ford edge and 2018. The new style seems really appealing and such a swap doesn't seem too expensive with the amount of salvage yards around here. So far it seems like I would need to swap the hood, bumper, and headlights to accomplish this. If anyone reading this has a 2019 Edge I would be greatly appreciative of a picture of the wiring harness going into the headlight. It seems like they are the same but it is hard to be certain. Being that the 2019 was a mid generation refresh it looks as if all of the bumper mounts are exactly the same, as well as the general hood shape. I cannot tell looking at it online but it does not seem like ford changed the front quarter panels at all. Anyway if anyone out there has a '19 or '20 and would like to share some pictures of the headlight wiring or the bumper mounting that would be super helpful!

• 1 year later...