Liftgate panel handle cover missing

Hi guys, on my still new 2019 Ford Edge Titanium (just 5.000 Km) I noticed that a plastic piece of the tailgate panel is missing, seems to be the cover of the handle. Don't know how and when it has come off.

Maybe it is because I don't know the exact name of this part, but I'm having trouble finding a replacement on the internet. Any help from forum members would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

marpa73

Inked20200602_145035_LI.thumb.jpg.e6bee0015c61ec3c4576997e748a3aa1.jpg

20200602_145022.jpg

8 hours ago, marpa73 said:

Thanks a lot omar302, that's it! 

Will check with my dealer if they can procure the part through the official channel, otherwise I will make an overseas order to an online parts store in the US.

Depending on where you are, there are shipping companies that make ordering from the US very easy. Like Shopandship.com, they would give you a virtual address in the US (and other cities worldwide) and your transaction with the seller would be like a normal domestic purchase, then Shopandship would take care of shipping it to you. There rates are usually less than what the seller gives you. Also, at least here, in many cases it would also be cheaper than the local dealer's price.