Segment Date: 2/8/2007

Sequence Date: 2/16/2007

Blend Date: 2/16/2007

Produced Date:

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

:happy feet: It's further along in the process than I thought! The ERL has been saying it's scheduled to be built the week of Feb. 26th since the 8th. Maybe the build date has been pushed up since it is already blended?

Thanks a lot jrod!!!

:happy feet: It's further along in the process than I thought! The ERL has been saying it's scheduled to be built the week of Feb. 26th since the 8th. Maybe the build date has been pushed up since it is already blended?

Thanks a lot jrod!!!

Hey jrod, is there an update on mine?? According to Lincoln customer relations it was "being produced right now" when I called yesterday.

Hey jrod, is there an update on mine?? According to Lincoln customer relations it was "being produced right now" when I called yesterday.

nsap,

Still says the same thing.

Receipt Date: 1/6/2007

Serialize Date: 2/8/2007

Produced Date:

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

nsap,

Still says the same thing.

Receipt Date: 1/6/2007

Serialize Date: 2/8/2007

Produced Date:

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

Why am I not surprised that the customer relations person was wrong.? :wacko: Thank you!

Why am I not surprised that the customer relations person was wrong.? :wacko: Thank you!

They might not be wrong. From another VIN I tracked, I know the system was updated yesterday. It doesn't get updated on a daily basis. They might have just started building it today!!! It seems to me that the way Oakville seems to be cranking these things out, you'll have yours soon. I know it's easier said than done but, be patient!! It will be well worth the wait :yup: !!!!

They might not be wrong. From another VIN I tracked, I know the system was updated yesterday. It doesn't get updated on a daily basis. They might have just started building it today!!! It seems to me that the way Oakville seems to be cranking these things out, you'll have yours soon. I know it's easier said than done but, be patient!! It will be well worth the wait :yup: !!!!

Oh yeah. The ERL says it will be built next week. And the lady at Lincoln said it is scheduled to be at the dealership on March 9th. Can't wait!

• 3 weeks later...

So my MKX arrived at the distribution center in KC last Wednesday. The KC office promised it last Friday. Today is Monday...still no MKX. Now they are saying tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm not holding my breath. From KC to here, its about a 2 hour trip. Why it is taking them a week is beyond me.

I can fully understand why Ford lost $12.5 billion last year. The company is still operating like it always has...at least in order processing and customer service. The dealership has been great though, part of the reason I'm not on the phone ripping Ford a new one because of the slow shipping.