AC not blowing in the front panel windows

HEC

I already have searched for a solution and what I have found is the issue which the pasenger side is blowing hot air and the driver cold but it is not my issue. My issue is not blowing any air on the passenger side and in the central front windows. It is just blowing a very little air in the window that is located in the driver side front extreme (far left).

Some guys say it is the door actuator end that I would to know first if that actuator is electric or vacuum.
My questions are:

Is that isssue solved by replacing the door actuator?

How to know if the door actuator is electric or vacuum?

Is it located in the driver or passenger side?

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

Very strange.  When you talk about windows, are you referring to the vents in the dashboard?

Blend door actuator only controls temperature not airflow, so that is not the issue.

Should not be a mode door (which controls direction of airflow) either, but there are 3 of them IIRC.  So if they fail in combination, I suppose it could happen.

I would first check to make sure the cabin air filter is clean and unobstructed.  Take it out and run the blower motor.  If the motor is running, and at multiple speeds on demand, there could be obstructions in the vents.  Mice and such.

Sorry for not answering you before.
Thanks for answering me.
Yes, you are right, I was talking about the vents. The Ford is not blowing any air (cold or hot) through the two front vents in the passenger side and through the center front vent in the driver side but just a little cold air in the front vent in the left extreme of the driver side. The other weird thing is that it is blowing cold air by the vents in the front doors (passenger and driver) very well.
I already checked and the filter is fine and I don't see anything obstructing the ducts.

Any idea?

Thanks again