Backup Sensors

DJ Nap

3 words Back up camera . sensors are great but think of this. you park in the same place everynight, you get back in the car in the am and you put it in reverse. The sensors go off like they always do except this time something or god forbid someone you cant see in your mirror is back there, and just like everyday that the sensors go off due to the "WALL" then you hit something. Nothing replaces sight . Just something to think about. We just had a little kid run over by his dad in the next town over . we sell 3x the cameras to the sensors.

3 words Back up camera . sensors are great but think of this. you park in the same place everynight, you get back in the car in the am and you put it in reverse. The sensors go off like they always do except this time something or god forbid someone you cant see in your mirror is back there, and just like everyday that the sensors go off due to the "WALL" then you hit something. Nothing replaces sight . Just something to think about. We just had a little kid run over by his dad in the next town over . we sell 3x the cameras to the sensors.

I fully agree. However...no factory nav and lack of funds to get one only allows me to go with what I have. I use a backup camera in my detailing van, but adding yet another small screen (have an aftermarket nav) to my Edge's dash/windshield will only increase the "clutter".

$500 plus shipping and no its auto dimming but it does have an anti glare coating.

Assists in Safe Driving: Allowing the driver to have a broader field of vision during backup. The rear observation camera image turns on automatically anytime the gear selector is moved into the reverse position.

FEATURES

- 16:9 / 4.5" Color LCD Monitor with Brightness Control

- T/C Button: Temperature and Compass

- Temperature Sensor with Illuminated LCD Mirror Display

- Compass Sensor with Illuminated LCD Mirror Display

- CAM Button: Camera Selection

- Rearview Camera and Interior Camera Audio and Video Inputs

- Mirror/Normal Image Selectable Switch

- Internal Speaker with Volume Control

- Power-On Indication LED

- Mounts to Most OEM Mirror Mounts

$500 plus shipping and no its auto dimming but it does have an anti glare coating.

Assists in Safe Driving: Allowing the driver to have a broader field of vision during backup. The rear observation camera image turns on automatically anytime the gear selector is moved into the reverse position.

FEATURES

- 16:9 / 4.5" Color LCD Monitor with Brightness Control

- T/C Button: Temperature and Compass

- Temperature Sensor with Illuminated LCD Mirror Display

- Compass Sensor with Illuminated LCD Mirror Display

- CAM Button: Camera Selection

- Rearview Camera and Interior Camera Audio and Video Inputs

- Mirror/Normal Image Selectable Switch

- Internal Speaker with Volume Control

- Power-On Indication LED

- Mounts to Most OEM Mirror Mounts

That mirror looks nice. My wife really misses the temp display her exploder had but since our Edge has sync we cannot find a rear view mirror with the temp display. I dont supposed yours would work. The camera would be nice too!